All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Starting Out series, acclaimed for its approach to tackling chess openings, this work provides the basics of the Queen's Gambit Declined, an opening of historical importance, introducing the key moves and ideas, and explaining the reasoning behind them. It also provides tips and warnings highlighting the characteristics of this move.
- Author BiographyEnglish Grandmaster Neil McDonald is an experienced and successful player on the international chess circuit. He is a respected chess coach, who has trained many of England's strongest junior players. McDonald is also a talented chess writer and has many outstanding works to his name. Earlier Everyman Chess books include Concise Chess Openings and Starting Out: The English.
- Author(s)Neil McDonald
- PublisherEveryman Chess
- Date of Publication07/11/2006
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleStarting Out Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman Chess
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight18 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.