Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.16+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeventeen-year-old Angelica Voglia has the voice of an angel. But in seventeenth-century Rome, the pope has forbidden women to sing in public. To make matters worse, her controlling mother is determined to marry her off to a wealthy bleman, even though Angelica is in love with a poor French artist. Angelica's only hope to sing before an audience and escape a forced marriage is to flee to Queen Christina's court, where she will become the queen's sopra. But she soon discovers that the palace walls are t completely secure . . . and her freedom will require even greater sacrifice than she imagined.
- Author(s)Carol Dines
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Weight467 g
- Width149 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.