All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe prevailing view of power is defined by authority, control, strength, and status. But G. Ross Lawford argues that power based on this model is t only invalid but is short-lived, ineffective, and often illusory. Beyond Juggling shows that by adopting new ways of thinking about power, individuals can achieve authentic power based on the ability to inspire. The author suggests that real power is gained t by egogenerated thoughts but by integrating the capabilities of the mind with the wise direction of the heart. Drawing on spirituality, psychology, theology, and business practices, he illuminates his life-transforming theory: changing one's beliefs about power alters virtually every aspect of how one relates to situations and to people.
- Author BiographyG. Ross Lawford, Ph.D is the founder of a facilitation and coaching practice. As a consultant, Lawford facilitates visioning for individuals and organizations, conflict resolution through mediation and enhanced communication skills, as well as life-style changes to increase individual effectiveness, decrease stress, and achieve a greater sense of well-being.
- Author(s)G. Ross Lawford
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.