All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSixth-grader Iris Abernathy hates life in Corvallis, Oregon, where her family just moved. It s always raining, and everything is so wet. Besides, thing has felt right since Iris s best friend, Sarah, died. When Iris meets Boris, an awkward mouth-breather with a kw-it-all personality, she s t looking to make a new friend, but it beats eating lunch alone. Then she learns that Boris s very existence is a medical mystery, maybe even a miracle, and Iris starts to wonder why some people get miracles and others don t. And if one miracle is possible, can ather one betoo? Can she possibly communicate with Sarah again?
- Author(s)Elana K Arnold
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.