All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy Me, God? Why Now? Some of the most sincere prayers we can address to God are, Why, God?, When, God?, or How, God? Facing our igrance and lack of understanding is the basis of any ongoing prayer dialogue with God. Consider what happens when we're facing a life crisis -- death, illness, or loss -- and the only kind of prayer we're capable of is a string of questions flung to heaven.But we can also feel free to ask questions of God in everyday prayer as we look to him for motivation, inspiration, and understanding.An experienced pastor currently serving as Bishop of Charleston, South Carolina, Bishop Robert J. Baker says a question put to God can be a real sign of faith and trust, especially when we bring those questions to prayer.This unique aid to prayer and meditation will guide you to the core of your relationship with God and your understanding of his plan for you.
- Author(s)Robert J. Baker
- PublisherOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width142 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.