All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $52.84
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn an unnamed but alarmingly familiar Egyptian city, an authoritarian organisation kwn as 'the Gate' has just quashed a popular uprising and is w requiring its citizens to obtain permits for even the most basic activities - eating, drinking, even window-shopping. But the Gate never opens, and the queue before it grows and grows.
- Author(s)Basma Abdel Aziz
- PublisherMelville House UK
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMelville House UK
- Weight257 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.