All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionIn an unnamed but alarmingly familiar Egyptian city, an authoritarian organisation kwn as 'the Gate' has just quashed a popular uprising and is w requiring its citizens to obtain permits for even the most basic activities - eating, drinking, even window-shopping. But the Gate never opens, and the queue before it grows and grows.
- Author(s)Basma Abdel Aziz
- PublisherMelville House UK
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMelville House UK
- Weight257 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.