All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the foremost counselling needs in our day is help with sexuality and relationship issues. But sometimes those who are faced with helping the hurting could use a little more information about the problems that people bring to them. The Quick-Reference Guide to Sexuality and Relationship Counselling provides the answers. It is an A-Z guide for assisting people-helpers-pastors, professional counsellors, youth workers, and everyday believers-to easily access a full array of information to aid them in (formal and informal) counselling situations. Each of the 40 topics covered follows a helpful eight-part outline and identifies: 1) typical symptoms and patterns, 2) definitions and key thoughts, 3) questions to ask, 4) directions for the conversation, 5) action steps, 6) biblical insights, 7) prayer starters, and 8) recommended resources.
- Author BiographyTim Clinton (EdD, The College of William and Mary) is president of the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC), executive director of the Center for Counseling and Family Studies, professor of counselling and pastoral care at Liberty University and Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary, and a licensed professional counsellor. He's the author or editor of several books.
- Author(s)Mark Laaser,Tim Clinton
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width172 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.