The Quiet Place: Daily Devotional Readings by Nancy Leigh DeMoss (Leather / fine binding, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.69+ AU $1.99 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by bookhub-au
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $34.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
About this product
In her first devotional Nancy Leigh DeMoss adapts the core themes of her teaching into a format her fans can enjoy daily-366 portions of rich Bible study and practical applications.
- Author BiographyNANCY LEIGH DEMOSS is a mentor and spiritual mother to hundreds of thousands of women who have read her bestselling books and who listen to her two daily radio programs, Revive Our Hearts and the one-minute feature Seeking Him. Through these programs, she calls women to revival and biblical womanhood. Her love for the Word and the Lord Jesus are infectious and permeate her online outreaches, conference messages, books, and radio programs. Her books have sold more than 2,000,000 copies, and include Lies Women Believe, Choosing Forgiveness, A Place of Quiet Rest, A Thirty Day Walk with God in the Psalms, Brokenness: The Heart God Revives, Surrender: The Heart God Controls, and Holiness: The Heart God Purifies. She also co-authored Seeking Him, Lies Young Women Believe, True Woman 101: Divine Design, and is the general editor of Becoming God's True Woman.Nancy is frequently a speaker at women's conferences. In October 2008, Revive Our Hearts hosted the first True Woman Conference in the Chicago area, which sought to help women everywhere discover and embrace God's design and mission for their lives. Over 6,000 women attended True Woman '08, and three more national conferences were held in 2010. The ministry continues to hold additional national conferences and trainings for leaders in women's ministry for which Nancy is a keynote speaker.Nancy grew up in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in a family deeply committed to Christ and to the mission of world evangelization. At an early age, she surrendered her life to Christ and to His call to fulltime service.Nancy graduated from the University of Southern California with a degree in piano performance and went on to serve as the Primary Children's Ministries Director in a large local church. Since 1980, she has served on the staff of Life Action Ministries, a revival ministry based in Buchanan, Michigan. .
- Author(s)Nancy Leigh DeMoss
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- FormatLeather / fine binding
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsLeather,Sewn,Sewn,Leather, real,real
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.