Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.91Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $54.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery quilter, whether you are new or more experienced, should own this comprehensive guide to all quilting techniques. Packed full of expert advice on all aspects of quilting, patchwork and applique it holds the answer to all your quilting questions. This is the most comprehensive book on the market for patchwork, quilting and applique techniques and is ideal for both the beginner looking for trustworthy advice in a single volume and the committed quilter searching for authoritative reference for seldom-used techniques. It presents essential advice and instructions alongside a wide range of inspirational samples of work collected from international top-name quilters. It also features over 15 quilt projects including cot quilts, bed quilts, lap quilts, bags, cushions, wall hangings, table mats and runners, and other beautiful projects for the home. Easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions, clear diagrams and stunning photography combine to create this must-have resource for quilters of all abilities. Techniques covered include quilting basics such as making a quilt sandwich, hand and machine quilting, basting and binding a quilt. Other techniques include big stitch, sashiko, free motion, corded and stuffed (trapunto) quilting. There are instructions for over 100 different patchwork blocks, with detailed instructions for different kinds of piecing such as English paper piecing, foundation piecing and strip piecing. Techniques for applique are also included which cover different types of applique such as needle-turn; reverse, inlaid and shadow applique as well as using freezer paper and fusible web.
- Author BiographyLinda Clements is an experienced project editor and writer with a passion for quilting. She has project editing many titles for David & Charles and specializes in quilting, cross stitch and other fabric crafts. The Quilter's Bible is her first book for David & Charles. Linda lives in Totnes, Devon with her son, Rory.
- Author(s)Linda Clements
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note400 illustrations, 250 colour photos
- Weight1012 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Most relevant reviews
- dtb1diana24 May, 2016by
If you are learning to quilt or an more advanced quilter its brillant i have been quilting for 20 years covers machine quilting etc best book ever
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.34
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.