All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesign, snip, clip . . .Welcome to the quilting bee! With the help of popular author/illustrator Gail Gibbons, you'll learn how quilts are made and discover their fascinating history as well as lots of fun facts.Back in colonial times, quilting bees were important social functions, combining both work and pleasure. They still exist today and attract thousands of snippers, clippers, and stitchers from all walks of life.Some traditional quilt patterns have funny names: Trip Around the World, Bear's Paw, Crazy Quilt. Today's quilt makers also use their imaginations to create new designs that are works of art.Here's the book to get you started in the wonderful world of quilts. Maybe you'll want to make one of your own!
- Author(s)Gail Gibbons
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Childrens Book Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width288 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gail Gibbons
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.