All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSavor the flavor of quia with 100 quintessential recipes featuring breakfasts, breads, appetizers, soups, salads, dinners, sides and desserts-plus helpful cooking tips and organic quia sources. Experience quia's versatility and appealing flavor, and discover why it's called the super food. Quia is often featured in vegan, dietetic and gluten-free recipes, but The Quia Quookbook makes a strong case for pairing nutty quia with a wide variety of delicious ingredients, from crispy bacon and tender crab to fresh raspberries and sweet chocolate. 100 easy-to-follow recipes include Banana Maple Quia Pancakes, Quia Corn Hush Puppies, Cheesy Quia, Ham and Artichoke Bites, Quia Crab Cakes, Bacon Quia, Quia Pork Fried Rice, BBQ Chicken Quia and Corn, Crunchy Thai Quia Salad with Peanut Ginger Dressing, Quia Garlic Polenta Fries, Raspberry Quia Streusel Bars and Peanut Butter Toffee Quia Cookies.
- Author BiographyEliza Cross is the author of six books, including the bestselling 101 Things To Do With Bacon (Gibbs Smith). Her articles have appeared in Sunset, Parents, Mountain Living, Western Art & Architecture and Mother Earth Living. She blogs about simplicity, sustainability, good food, organic gardening and personal finance at HappySimpleLiving.com and is the founder of the bacon enthusiast society BENSA. Eliza lives in Centennial, Colorado with her family.
- Author(s)Eliza Cross
- PublisherProvidence Publishers
- Date of Publication04/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProvidence Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $30.12New
- AU $14.63New
- AU $21.70New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $29.38Trending at AU $35.56
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $33.96
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.