All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToo often we are tempted into thinking how wrong other people's religions and scriptures are, rather than focusing on what's right about our own. We act like some of our politicians during election campaigns rather than following the teachings of our own holy books. Breaking the trend, author Dr. Ejaz Naqvi provides an objective, topic-by-topic review of the two most read books in the world-the Holy Bible and the Holy Quran. The Quran: With or Against the Bible? addresses the key themes of the Quran and answers commonly asked questions in search of finding common ground: Who wrote the Quran? Who is the God of the Quran? What is the Quranic view of the prophets, especially Moses and Jesus? What does the Quran teach about interfaith relations? Does the Quran promote peace and harmony between Muslims and the People of the Book, or does it promote violence? How does the Quran compare to the Bible on important themes like worshipping God, the prophets, human rights, moral values, and fighting for justice and human dignity? Does the Quran render women as second-class citizens? Dispelling major myths, The Quran: With or Against the Bible? systematically analyzes and compares the similarities in the paths of guidance the two scriptures have bestowed upon mankind.
- Author(s)Ejaz Naqvi,Ejaz Naqvi MD
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight735 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.