All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition of a popular introduction to the Qur'an includes an essential updated reference guide, including a chrology of the revelation, links to internet resources, and suggestions for further reading. Exploring the Qur'an's reception through history, its key teachings, and its place in contemporary thought and belief, this volume analyzes: the Qur'an as the word of God; its reception and communication by the Prophet Muhammad; the structure and language of the text; conceptions of God, the holy law, and jihad; and Islamic commentaries on Qur'anic teachings through the ages. The Qur'an: The Basics, Second Edition is a concise and accessible introduction.
- Author BiographyMassimo Campanini is Professor of Islamic Studies at the University of Trento, Italy.
- Author(s)Massimo Campanini
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2016
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleThe Basics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight68 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.