All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLyle Hertzog and his friends Marilla and Dave expect to spend ather dull holiday passing time at the local Qwikpick convenience store. Then, an article in the hometown paper catches their eye--the sludge fountain at the nearby sewage plant is being retired. The three adventurers set forth to see the fountain of poop before it fades from glory.
- Author BiographyTom Angleberger is the bestselling author of the Origami Yoda series. He is also the author of Horton Halfpott and Fake Mustache.
- Author(s)Tom Angleberger
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Qwikpick Papers
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintAmulet Books
- Content NoteBlack-and-white illustrations throughout
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.