All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive handbook providing RE teachers with practical advice on effective lesson planning, teaching strategies and effective assessment.This comprehensive handbook provides RE teachers with practical advice on: planning effective lessons; imaginative ideas for teaching RE across the age ranges; developing students investigative, researching and evaluating skills; and, preparing students for coursework and exams.This book is a must for all RE teachers.
- Author BiographyCavan Wood has been a Head of RE since 1993. He has written textbooks for Heinemann on Judaism and Buddhism as well as for the Think RE series. He is a regular contributor to Secondary Assembly File and a reader in the Church of England.
- Author(s)Cavan Wood
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/04/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight503 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.