All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the RHS comes this compendium of poetry about gardens and garden plants, themes that have provided inspiration for poets since the dawn of time. The poems span many centuries and include the work of such great writers as Wordsworth, Spenser and Shakespeare.
- Author BiographyCharles Elliott is an editor and writer who lives in London and gardens in Monmouth near the Welsh border. He is a regular contributor to Horticulture magazine, and has been a magazine editor and senior editor for Alfred A. Knopf in New York. He has written several books, including The Potting Shed Papers and More Papers from the Potting Shed. He lives in Monmouthshire and West London.
- Author(s)Royal Horticultural Society
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2003
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/05/2017
- Content Note60 colour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.