All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe white-knuckle pace of a bicycle race drives this vel about a young American's opportunity to compete in the Tour de France. Complex relationships with teammates, personal and professional obstacles, and a terrible disaster cause the young cyclist to redefine his limits. An insider's perspective on the world of professional bicycle racing reveals that the required tactics and skills create a culture in which pain is the ultimate currency and endurance is the most powerful force. The intense pressure the competitors experience offers an instructive look at personal formation beyond the sports world.
- Author BiographyDave Shields is the author of The Pendulum's Path . He has completed and won multiple long distance races. He lives in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Author(s)Dave Shields
- PublisherThree Story Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSalt Lake City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Story Press
- Weight267 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.