All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the appearance of an attitude towards modernity that can be described as radical. This book looks at its emergence in discourses of politics and the state from the sixteenth century onwards, which can be discerned in many of the texts of modern political theory, even those that are usually understood to be conservative in character.
- Author BiographyJASON EDWARDS is Lecturer in Politics, School of Politics and Sociology, Birkbeck College, London, UK.
- Author(s)Dr Jason Edwards
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication14/11/2006
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.