Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe information age seems to demand ever more writing in our work and personal lives: emails, letters, reports, essays, websites, blogs, tweets, brochures, tipsheets...But for most of us, writing to communicate isn't our main skill. Sometimes it can be like putting your message in a bottle and throwing it out to sea, hoping your audience will see it, understand it, value it and act on it. In a quick read with a light and humorous style, this book helps you build up the skills and mindset for clear, effective communications that make you look like you kw and care what you're doing. It covers guiding principles; writing style and process; writing persuasively; layout and design for documents and websites; and a selection of common grammar and word use mistakes to avoid.
- Author(s)Tim Gray
- PublisherSilver Branch Publishing
- Date of Publication19/10/2012
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSilver Branch Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight111 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.