All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for busy medical students, TheRadiology Handbook is a quick and easy reference for any practitioner who needs information on ordering or interpreting images.The book is divided into three parts:* Part I presents a table, organized from head to toe, with recommended imaging tests for common clinical conditions.* Part II is organized in a question and answer format that covers the following topics: how each major imaging modality works to create an image; what the basic precepts of image interpretationin each body system are; and where to find information and resources for continued learning.* Part III is an imaging quiz beginning at the head and ending at the foot. Sixty images are provided to self-test kwledge about rmal imaging anatomy and common imaging pathology.Published in collaboration with the Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, The Radiology Handbook is a convenient pocket-sized resourcedesigned for medical students and nradiologists.
- Author BiographyJ. S. Benseler is a practicing clinical radiologist and associate professor of radiology at the Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, with overtwenty years of experience teaching medical students, interns, and residents.
- Author(s)J.S. Benseler
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleWhite Coat Pocket Guide S.
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOhio University Press
- Content Noteillus
- Weight336 g
- Width4531 mm
- Height3080 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byJohn A. Brose
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.