All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRobie is an experienced traveler. She's taken the flight from Holulu to the Midway Atoll, a group of Pacific islands where her parents live, many times. When she has to get to Midway in a hurry after a visit with her aunt in Hawaii, she gets on the next cargo flight at the last minute. She kws the pilot, but on this flight, there's a new co-pilot named Max. All systems are go until a storm hits during the flight. The only passenger, Robie doesn't panic until the engine suddenly cuts out and Max shouts at her to put on a life jacket. They are over miles of Pacific Ocean. She sees Max struggle with a raft. And then . . . she's in the water. Fighting for her life. Max pulls her onto the raft, and that's when the real terror begins. They have water. Their only food is a bag of Skittles. There are sharks. There is an island. But there's sign of help on the way. The Raft is a thrilling vel of survival from award-winning author S.A. Bodeen.
- Author BiographyS. A. Bodeen's first novel, The Compound, earned her a Flying Start from PW and was chosen by YALSA as a Quick Pick for Reluctant Readers. She lives in Oregon with her family.
- Author(s)S A Bodeen
- PublisherSquare Fish
- Date of Publication28/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Fish
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.