All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a unique dialogue between two of the spiritual giants of our time. Meeting for long, midnight conversations in Paris, two poets and prophetic peacemakers explore together the farthest reaches of truth. East and West flow together in this remarkable book as Vietnamese monk Thich Nhat Hanh and Jesuit Daniel Berrigan discuss war and peace, Jesus and Buddha, life and death.
- Author BiographyZen master, poet, monk and peace advocate, Thich Nhat Hanh is a Vietnamese Buddhist monk who has lived in exile in France for 30 years. Through his writings and retreats he has helped countless people of all religious backgrounds to live mindfully in the present moment, to uproot sources of anger and distrust, and to achieve relationships of love and understanding.
- Author(s)Daniel Berrigan,Thich Nhat Hanh
- PublisherOrbis Books (USA)
- Date of Publication21/12/2000
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMaryknoll
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrbis Books (USA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.