Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionLove is the most powerful of all the emotions. Without it we cant grow. No matter how young or old we are, we need to kw that we are loved-and remembering the ones who love us enables us to become healthy, strong people. This is especially true for young people who are still developing and growing. Being separated from the ones we love is t always a choice, and children need to remember all the people who love or have loved them, regardless of distance. The Rag Doll shares how one family keeps love alive through a magical rag doll. It is a sweet and emotional story reminding us that love is the greatest gift of all-a gift that transcends distance and even death-and the book's message will bring comfort to anyone who needs to be reassured that they are loved. This beautifully illustrated book is sure to become a family classic, a story to share with children and grandchildren for years to come.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author: Laura Sullivan has taught children of all ages for more than fifteen years. Throughout that time she has written and shared her stories with students in order to teach and entertain. She lives in Western Massachusetts with her two children.
- Author(s)Laura Sullivan
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.