All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this the third story in his Arthurian epic, T. A. Barron adds a thrilling new dimension to the legend of Merlin. Wings of Fire, the sleeping dragon, has awakened, threatening to loose his terrible wrath on all of Fincayra. Only young Merlin, grandson of the great wizard Tuatha, can stop him, though the price may well be the young wizard's life.But before he can face the dragon's fires, Merlin must endure fires of other kinds including those within himself. He must face the evil, batlike kreelixes who exist only to destroy magic; the mysterious Wheel of Wye; and the sorceress Urnalda, who holds the treasured Galator. Most challenging, young Merlin must discover t the power but the source of his own magic.
- Author BiographyT.A. Barron is the award-winning author of fantasy novels such as The Lost Years of Merlin epic soon to be a major motion picture. He serves on a variety of environmental and educational boards including The Nature Conservancy and The Land and Water Fund of the Rockies, and is the founder of a national award for heroic children. Following a life-changing decision to leave a successful business career to write full-time in 1990, Barron has written seventeen books, but is happiest when on the mountain trails with his wife, Currie, and their five children.
- Author(s)T A Barron
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication12/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMerlin (Puffin)
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notemaps
- Weight231 g
- Width168 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.