All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProfusely illustrated book chronicles the evolution of the architecture of the railroad station in both Europe and America from the 1830s to the 1950s. Carefully documented by all the apparatus of exacting scholarship, and even better by a fascinating collection of more than 230 pictures. - The New York Times.
- Author(s)Carroll L. V. Meeks
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/1995
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Series TitleDover Architecture
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note231ill.
- Weight569 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.