The Railway Anthology: A Collection of Short Extracts from More Than 50 Literary Figures on the Subject of Railways and Journeys by Train by Trailblazer Publications (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnthology of short excerpts from the writings of more than 50 famous literary and historical figures on the subject of railways and rail journeys around the world - Bill Bryson, Agatha Christie, William Dalrymple, Peter Fleming, Kenneth Grahame, Rudyard Kipling, Eric Newby, Christopher Portway, Paul Theroux, Colin Thubron and Mark Tully among many others. Brief biographies of all the writers quoted are included. Will appeal to rail travellers and armchair travellers alike. This hardback anthology is a perfect gift book.
- Author BiographyDeborah Manley is a writer and editor who has compiled anthologies on Malta, the Nile, the Trans-Siberian Railway and, in 2013, walkers and their thoughts: The Walker's Anthology published by Trailblazer. She is the author of the biography of the 19th century traveller, Henry Salt and has lived in India, Canada, Austria and Nigeria and travelled by train in five continents.
- PublisherTrailblazer Publications
- Date of Publication27/08/2014
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationHindhead, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrailblazer Publications
- Weight246 g
- Width120 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDeborah Manley
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.