All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautiful text which takes us on a fantasy train ride through a storm at night. Join the children for a journey on the Rain Train. Listen to the ises the train makes as it moves through the countryside and into the dark night.
- Author BiographyElena is a New Zealand author who lives in a rather chaotic house with her husband, three teenage children, their granny and a cat. Since she was little she has always enjoyed writing poems and making up stories. After completing a degree in English, Elena went on to work as a research librarian and now has a varied collection of part-time work. It wasn't until taking a short writing course five years ago, that she realised it might be possible to achieve her dream of becoming a published author. She has written several readers and her stories, poems and plays have appeared in The School Magazine. The Rain Train is her first picture book. Brian Lovelock is a scientist working in the power industry in New Zealand. He has painted all his life but has only recently ventured into the world of book illustration. His previous titles with Walker Books Australia include Your Mother Didn t Do That! and Roadworks which won the Picture Book category in the 2009 New Zealand Post Book Awards for Children & Young Adults.
- Author(s)Elena de Roo
- PublisherWalker Books Australia
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNewtown
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWalker Books Australia
- Weight306 g
- Width180 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brian Lovelock
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.