All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rainbow Machine: tales from a neurolinguist's journal, by Andrew T. Austin, offers fascinating glimpses into the personal change work of a top NLP practitioner and registered nurse, in settings from mental hospitals, emergency rooms, and neurosurgery departments, to individual hypnosis and psychotherapy. Rollicking, creative, lively, funny, outrageous, touching, profound. A must read romp for anyone interested in therapy or personal change.
- Author(s)Andrew Austin
- PublisherReal People Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/11/2007
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationUtah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReal People Press,U.S.
- Weight277 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.