CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
About this product
- SynopsisNothing says "summer" more than the wonderful aroma of sizzling foods on a backyard grill, the crisp taste of fresh farm vegetables, or the colorful bounty of summer fruits. Now Random House brings you outstanding recipes for delicious summer meals from the garden and the grill. Summer Gazpacho...Smoked Whole Trout...Hoisin-Ginger Chicken Wings...Grilled Lemon-Garlic Leg of Lamb...Melon and Shrimp Salad with Thai Dressing...Green Pea Salad with Dill...Blueberry and Strawberry Tart...Honeydew Lime Sorbet. Inventive theme menus, featuring everything from a Western Barbecue for ten to a fun and easy Kids'-Style Barbecue, show how summer entertaining can be a breeze. Sumptuous color photographs throughout -- along with dozens of helpful hints, charts, and sidebars -- plus up-to-date information on equipment and barbecuing techniques make this the most complete cookbook for dining outdoors.
- AuthorMargaret Fraser
- Number Of Pages160 pages
- Publication Date1995-03-14
- PublisherRandom House Publishing Group
- Weight21.3 Oz
- Height0.5 In.
- Width8.5 In.
- Length11 In.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.