All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe 13th Rare Earth Research Conference was held October 16- 19, 1977 in Wilson Lodge at Oglebay Park near Wheeling, West Vir- g1n1a. From the small conference held originally at Lake Arrow- head, California in 1960 the meetings have grown steadily in size and stature until they are w recognized as the premier conference devoted exclusively to the science and techlogy of rare earth systems. In keeping with the spirit which has prevailed since the Lake Arrowhead days a number of improvements were instituted on the oc- casion of the 13th Conference. For the first time poster sessions were introduced, and they proved to be a splendid success. This was a year of ather first - a review system for manuscripts. Dr. McCarthy, who undertood the arduous task of Program Chairman, and Dr. Rhyne, who along with Dr. McCarthy edited the conference proceedings, were mainly responsible for suggesting and implement- ing these invations. The layout at Wilson Lodge was nearly ideal for the conference in that poster and oral sessions were in very close proximity, facilitating the efforts of the attendees to make the most of the conference.
- Author(s)Gregory J. McCarthy,J. J. Rhyne
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1099 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1978
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.