Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second book in The Rational Series. The local robot colony had received reports over the QEB that ather human species had appeared near the colony in Draco, of all places. Both human species lived on Draco.763.3b, but in different sectors of the planet. The robots reported that there did t appear to be any kind of sexual commingling between the two groups. Wherever there was competition between them for scarce resources on that impoverished world the new species seemed to beat out the old. The robots called the new species rationals since that seemed to be their dominant characteristic. Robots everywhere were amazed that rationality could have evolved spontaneously as a genetic mutation among biological entities. This tended to lend credence to theories of quantum evolution over theories of biological evolution. Sapiens differentiated the new species on the basis of skin color. The skin pigment of the new human species was indigo blue. The rationals pretty much stayed to themselves. Neither the Sapiens r their possessions seemed to hold any attraction for the rationals. The opposite was hardly the case. The Sapiens proved to be intensely jealous of the rationals, their possessions, their successes, and their imperturbability. The Sapiens tried to attack and ambush the rationals, but every time the rationals seemed to side-step them easily. Eventually ... well, read the book to find out about the fate of our distant relatives.
- Author BiographyI was born in Columbus Ohio, USA, in 1947. I graduated from Ohio State University with a BA in Psychology. I served in both the US Army and the Israeli Defense Forces. I have been writing poetry since I was a student at OSU. I have published one collection of poetry and two science fiction novels, and support my writing habit by working as an information security manager for a major software company. I moved to Israel in 1978 and live in Raanana. I am married and have three sons, five precious grandchildren, and one dog.
- Author(s)Mike Stone
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.