All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEdgar Allan Poe's 'The Raven' delves into the hidden horrors of the human psyche. Originally published in 1845, this gothic poem is narrated by a melancholy scholar who is lamenting Lere, a woman he loved and lost. One bleak December midnight a raven shows up at his door - with only one thing to say, Nevermore!'. The raven's repetitious 'Nevermore' slowly drives the narrator to madness. Yanai Pery brings to life the narrator and the raven in a truly unique way. The perfect book to revisit this classic poem and delve into its mysteries in new and intriguing way.'
- Author BiographyBorn January 19, 1809, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S. American short-story writer, poet, critic, and editor Edgar Allan Poe's tales of mystery and horror initiated the modern detective story, and the atmosphere in his tales of horror is unrivaled in American fiction. His The Raven (1845) numbers among the best-known poems in national literature. Yanai Pery lives in Tel Aviv. He finished his illustration studies eight years ago at the academy for the arts in Jerusalem. He creates comics, children books, and even one animation short film. His last book was called The Red Asteroid, published in Israel in 2010. The Raven is his favorite poem and he knows it by heart.
- Author(s)Edgar Allan Poe
- PublisherSimply Read Books
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSimply Read Books
- Content Note1
- Weight597 g
- Width210 mm
- Height335 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Yanai Pery
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.