All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike other feminist revionist texts, The Raveus Audience refuses to rescue the misunderstood' bitches of the cultural past, viscerally imposing the scope of their bodily and existential horrors - including each woman's culpability. This is a startling debut volume from Kate Durbin, the latest in Chris Abani's Black Goat Poetry Series.'
- Author BiographyKate Durbin is a Los Angeles based writer and artist. She is the author of The Ravenous Audience, E! Entertainment, and coauthor of Abra, an iPad app and artist's book created with the help of an NEA grant from the Center for Book and Paper Arts and Columbia College Chicago. She is founding editor of the online pop culture criticism journal, Gaga Stigmata.
- Author(s)Kate Durbin
- PublisherAkashic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/05/2009
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAkashic Books,U.S.
- Weight183 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.