All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe interpretation of the natal charts (that is to say, of the drawing representing the celestial positions of our solar system at the moment of one's birth) is probably the milestone of all Astrological Kwledge. It is the point of confluence of the science in which - in a mass of fascinating synergies - disciplines such as astromy, astrology, mythology, psychology, and a hundred other forms of Kwledge converge that together form what should be understood for Holistic Kwledge. The master of astrology, enriched by multi-decennial experiences, has the gift of synthesis, the ability of photographing in a moment all the Microcosm-Macrocosm that encloses past, present and future of every human being through the glyphs of planets, the Houses, and the angular aspects among the elements of the chart. This volume represents the University of Astrology. It is t coincidental that its Author, who is one of the most accomplished astrologer of the world, sought to engage in the writing of this short treatise, about the same time of the turning point of his own professional jubilee (defined by the number of works that he has published so far). With the simplicity that distinguishes him, on this occasion too, Ciro Discepolo has been able to present to both neophytes and the more experienced readers the most difficult concepts in a direct, simple, immediately usable way, revealing previously unpublished details, new kwledge that he has meditated for long before writing about it, and even small secrets of what must necessarily be called the Interpretative Art of Astrology. As is his custom, the Author offers over fifty examples to support the explained theories. They consist mainly in the natal charts of celebrities, completely revised compared to past editions, or interpreted w for the first time for the delight of his students.
- Author BiographyAn astrologer, journalist and writer, he was born in Naples in 1948 (on the 17th of July, at 5:40 am). He worked for twenty years for the most popular daily of Naples, Il Mattino, writing articles on science, medicine, informatics, literature and astrology. He always refused to cast the so-called 'horoscopes of the solar signs' for that newspaper, as well as for any other newspaper or magazine. He worked (at the age of 20) for five years at the CNR (National Research Council) as Research Helper and, for two years, as Electronic Measures Laboratory's head in the Istituto Motori of Naples, CNR. He has been dealing with astrology since 1970. He has written over 70 books, most of them best-sellers in Italy as well as abroad (France, the United States of America, Spain, Germany, Hungary, Slovenia and Russia) and he has published over 1.000 astrological lessons on YouTube and about 150 short Astrology Essays on Google Books. In 1990 he founded the quarterly Ricerca '90, which he's been editing and publishing since then. He's been doing statistical researches from the very beginning of his interest in astrology. During the early '90s, he obtained brilliant results with researches on astral heredity on a sample of over 75,000 subjects, in different years and always under the control of different experts of statistic among which also teachers of the University in Naples. He's been holding seminars, courses and lectures in different universities and cultural centres in Italy and abroad. He particularly deals with Predictive Astrology and Aimed Solar Returns. According to many colleagues, he may be considered the greatest living expert of this area of study. Not only has he written many texts on this specific segment of the art of Urania - he can also rely on the experience of more than 25,000 aimed birthdays (covering the years 1970 to 2012) that he has suggested, whose outcomes were recorded and analyzed at the end of each year of reckoning. He developed extremely advanced software packages for the study of Predictive Astrology, also projecting an innovative algorithm which is particularly useful for the dating of events within one year, for individuals or groups of people. He is deeply interested in informatics. Astrologically speaking, he followed the school of Andre Barbault. He founded the school of the Active Astrology.
- Author(s)Ciro Discepolo
- Date of Publication13/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.