All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStructuring English courses around the integration of reading and writing skills enables struggling readers and writers to find their voices and blossom as writers. The Reading-Writing Workshop is an integrated reading, writing, and critical-thinking text for students who need this practice. A feature of this text is a strong focus on vocabulary - teaching students how to antate readings to better determine word meanings, keeping a vocabulary tebook, and learning the words on the Academic Word List. This book is ideal for community college courses where reading and writing are integrated.
- Author BiographyEvelyn Hall and Donna Weyrich teach at Columbus State Community College (Ohio).
- Author(s)Donna Weyrich,Evelyn J. Hall
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content NoteIllustrations,
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.