All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMiguel Antonio Otero, Jr. (1859-1944), the scion of a powerful Nuevomexica family, served two terms as Goverr of New Mexico Territory. But many years before that, he met a less fortunate young man almost exactly his own age: a shackled prisoner named William H. Bonney, Jr., but better kwn as Billy the Kid. I liked The Kid very much, Otero writes of his encounter, adding: Nothing would have pleased me more than to have witnessed his escape. First published in a limited edition in 1936, The Real Billy the Kid is a landmark biography of the infamous Western outlaw: his brief childhood, gunfights, encounters with the Apaches, entanglement in the murderous feud kwn as the Lincoln County War, and finally his friendship with the man who ultimately killed him, Sheriff Pat Garrett.
- Author(s)Miguel Antonio Otero Jr.
- PublisherArte Publico Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/05/1998
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationHouston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArte Publico Press,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.