All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdvice from financial advisors and bankers has t served the ecomy well as Americans struggle to build and save for retirement and a comfortable living. We are constantly bombarded with TV and radio commercials from brokerages and banks that our IRA is best served in stocks and CD's. What is their plan when the stock markets value decline? along with our money? They may t have an answer but the author of The Real Estate IRA does. The answer is alternative investments such as Real Estate & Private Placements. Many do t kw but using your IRA to invest in real estate is t only perfectly legal but the best way to earn huge returns and build wealth for your retirement. Dwaine L. Clarke, best selling author and IRA investment expert is answering the burning questions to his clients and investors all over the world by providing the tool kit to help them achieve their wealth building and retirement goals. Within the pages of The Real Estate IRA, you will learn how to: - Get Control Over Your IRA and Your Financial Future - Be the Owner of Large Commercial Real Estate Properties without any management or expierence - Invest and Own a Business and other lucrative ventures - Identify great deals, Mitigate risk while earning high returns on investment - PLUS a Bonus IRA Investing Wealth Package and much more...
- Author BiographyDwaine L. Clarke is the president of IRA Investment Advisors a firm focusing on educational resources for investors seeking to invest in investment real estate and other alternative investments. Dwaine is one of America's top expert and has lectured and written extensively on investing in real estate with IRA funds and investor syndication. Dwaine is also the editor in Chief for the IRA Investor Magainze a premier resource in education for Self Directed IRA investing, Retirement Planning and Wealth Building.
- Author(s)Dwaine L Clarke
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.