All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionNow in paperback, former model, actress, and reality television star Denise Richards shares her life in a raw, honest, and heartfelt memoir--in the bestselling tradition of Kendra Wilkinson's Sliding Into Home and Tori Spelling's sTori Telling. IT'S COMPLICATED. We've read the scandalous headlines, watched her sexy breakout performances in Starship Troopers and Wild Things, and seen her many public faces on her reality television show--the beautiful vixen, the devoted mother, the hard-working entertainer, and the fun-loving friend. But how well do we really kw Denise Richards? Like so many small-town girls, she dreamed of making it big in Hollywood. But following a painful, high-profile divorce from Charlie Sheen, she found herself raising their two young daughters alone as her mother was dying of cancer. Denise writes openly and honestly about these experiences and more: she lets you in on her childhood dreams, her fated move to Hollywood with her close-knit family, her rise to fame, the pressures of living in the spotlight, and the controversy surrounding her relationships. Through it all, she managed to keep her sense of humor and optimism. She offers an up-close and personal look at her most intimate battle scars and the lessons she's learned as she's healed and grown. Denise's story will resonate with anyone who has had to look within herself to find strength and courage when life is throwing curveballs. Inspiring and uplifting, raw and revealing, Denise finally lets her fans in on the resilient woman behind the bombshell persona, the person her friends and family already kw: The Real Girl Next Door.
- Author BiographyDenise Richards is a model, actress, and television personality. She is best known for her breakout roles in Starship Troopers, Wild Things, Undercover Brother, Drop Dead Gorgeous, and as a Bond girl in The World Is Not Enough. She also appeared on her own E! reality television series, Denise Richards: It's Complicated, about life as a single, working mom in Hollywood. She lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Denise Richards
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width145 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.