The Real-Life MBA: Your No-Bs Guide to Winning the Game, Building a Team, and Growing Your Career by Suzy Welch, Jack Welch (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.96Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description#1 Wall Street Journal Bestseller and New York Times BestsellerThe business titans and #1 New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling authors of Winning return with a modern, essential guide for everyone in business today and tomorrow that explores the most pressing challenges related to creating winning strategies, leading and managing others, and building a thriving career.In the decade since their blockbuster international bestseller Winning was published, Jack and Suzy Welch have dug deeper into business, traveling the world consulting to organizations of every size and in every industry, speaking before hundreds of audiences, working closely with entrepreneurs from Mumbai to Silicon Valley, and, in 2010, starting their own fully accredited online MBA program, which w has approximately 1,000 students enrolled. Over the same time frame, Jack has advised more than seventy-five companies through private equity, and dozens more in a senior advisory role at IAC. Now, Jack and Suzy Welch draw on their experiences to address the biggest problems facing modern management and offer pragmatic solutions to overcome them.Going beyond theories, concepts, and ideologies, they tackle the real stuff of work today. When you get down to it, they argue, winning in business is all about mastering the gritty, inescapable, make-or-break, real-life dilemmas that define the new ecomy, the old ecomy, and everything in between. Work is a grind. We just got whacked. My boss is driving me nuts. I m stuck in career purgatory. My team has lost its mojo. IT is holding us hostage. Our strategy is outdated the day we launch it. We don t kw what our Chinese partners are talking about. We re just t growing. These are some of the day-to-day issues the Welches take on. Coupled with Jack s years of iconic leadership and Suzy s insights as former editor of the Harvard Business Review, their new database of kwledge infuses The Real Life MBA with fresh, relevant stories and equally powerful solutions that every manager at any level can use right w.
- Author(s)Jack Welch,Suzy Welch
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight404 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.