All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $28.30Free postage
- AU $32.99Was:AU $63.99
About this product
- DescriptionRichie McCaw, Rugby World Cup winning captain and the New Zealand All Black's most capped player of all time, is unquestionably the greatest player of his generation. He is arguably the most talented player of all time. In his bestselling autobiography, McCaw talks with brutal honesty about the roots of his family life that defined his character and how it gave him the strength to emerge from the lowest moment in his career to lift the Webb Ellis Cup, and become the most successful captain world rugby has ever seen. As he prepares to become the first captain to successfully defend the World Cup, McCaw has set the standard of what a professional rugby player should be. Hugely popular and respected, his sheer presence means that he is a natural leader both on and off the pitch and his story is t just a brutal account of life on the front line, but an exhilarating portrait of modern rugby.
- Author BiographySince RICHIE MCCAW's debut in 2001 the All Blacks have won seven Tri Nations titles, completed three successful Grand Slam tours and won the Bledisloe Cup eight times as well as the 2011 Rugby World Cup. He is the All Blacks most capped player of all time and has been named the International Rugby Board (IRB) Player of the Year a record three times.
- Author(s)Richie McCaw
- PublisherAurum Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAurum Press Ltd
- Content Note1 colour illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width153 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.