All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionLucy Price is living the American dream. She has been married to her successful husband and businessman, Edward Price for a year and couldn t be happier until she learns that Eddie is a dangerously ruthless man, heavily involved in illegal activities that threaten t only her marriage, but her life. Eddie abruptly disappears, but t before warning Lucy that if she wants to keep breathing she'd better keep her mouth shut. Six months later, word of her husband surfaces when she learns that he is presumed murdered in a small Texas town, apparently killed by his wife, Marlowe Price.Marlowe is stranger to trouble. An outcast in her own community for being one of those hoodoo women, who can curse you or cast you under her beguiling spell, Marlowe is shunned at every turn. Six months ago, a whirlwind romance in Mexico led Marlowe to marry the man she thought she d spend the rest of her life with. For Marlowe and Eddie, there is such thing as trouble in paradise. But late one night, when Marlowe witnesses her husband putting the body of a dead man in the trunk of his car, the illusion comes crashing down around her and she kws she has to move fast before the devil comes calling once again.Now, Lucy and Marlowe must come together to find out where and who Eddie really is, and help each other through the threat he poses. There's thing more dangerous than a woman scorned...except for two women scorned who are willing to put their pasts behind them and band together to take one bad man down...
- Author BiographyJ.D. MASON is the author of Crazy, Sexy, Revenge; Drop Dead, Gorgeous; Beautiful, Dirty, Rich; Somebody Pick Up My Pieces; Take Your Pleasure Where You Find It; That Devil's No Friend Of Mine; You Gotta Sin To Get Saved; This Fire Down In My Soul; Don't Want No Sugar; And On The Eighth Day She Rested; and One Day I Saw A Black King. She lives in Denver, Colorado with her two children.
- Author(s)J D Mason
- PublisherThorndike Press
- Date of Publication20/07/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Weight658 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.