All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is a rigorous, detailed introduction to real analysis that presents the fundamentals with clear exposition and carefully written definitions, theorems, and proofs. It is organized in a distinctive, flexible way that would make it equally appropriate to undergraduate mathematics majors who want to continue in mathematics, and to future mathematics teachers who want to understand the theory behind calculus. The Real Numbers and Real Analysis will serve as an excellent one-semester text for undergraduates majoring in mathematics, and for students in mathematics education who want a thorough understanding of the theory behind the real number system and calculus.
- Author BiographyDr. Ethan D. Bloch of Bard College is the author of two Springer publications A First Course in Geometric Topology and Differential Geometry, and the first and second editions of, Proofs and Fundamentals: A First Course in Abstract Mathematics. More information about Dr. Ethan D. Bloch can be found on his person web page: http://math.bard.edu/bloch
- Author(s)Ethan D. Bloch
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight884 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.