All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionREAL SIMPLE, the #1 women's lifestyle magazine, shares the secrets to mastering life 101 --from home to work to relationships--in this must-have, illustrated handbook to help young adults navigate their busy, new lives. Right after graduation, the questions start piling up. And they just keep on coming throughout your 20s and beyond: How do I find a job that I love--and, um that pays? What should I wear to the interview? And speaking of clothes, where do I put them when my apartment doesn't even have a closet? REAL SIMPLE created The Real Simple Guide to Real Life: Adulthood Made Easy to answer all of those questions--and so many more. Original essays from best-selling young writers and practical advice from expert contributors simplify (and demystify) landing a job, finding an apartment, decorating on the cheap, cooking for one, dressing for work, organizing a small space, picking a mentor, writing a thank-you te (yes, they're still a thing)--plus all the answers you need to deal with 401(k)s, kitchen fails, epic hangovers, messy roommates, and even messier breakups. Hear from these inspiring women and others about what they wish they had kwn when they were starting out: Gretchen Rubin, Barbara Corcoran, Rosie Schaap, Gail Simmons, Melinda Gates, Cristina Henriquez, Madeleine Albright, Doree Shafrir, Camille Styles, Egypt Sherrod, Kelly Wearstler, Brene Brown, Edan Lepucki, Abby Larson, Emmy Rossum, Jenni Konner, Jessica Alba, Molly Antopol, Anna Holmes, Rachel Sklar, and J. Courtney Sullivan.
- Author BiographyReal Simple is the modern primer for anyone who wants to streamline her life. Each month, the magazine addresses a broad range of topics with practical information and tips for solving everyday problems in ways that are smarter, faster, and easier. The result is a calming, inspiring, illuminating read.
- Author(s)Editors of Real Simple Magazine
- PublisherOxmoor House, Incorporated
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxmoor House, Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byKristin Van Ogtrop
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.