All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNorman Rockwell should have owned a BBQ Restaurant. This book is my trophy case. It is the people, the stories, the smiles, laughs, tears and things that just can't be made up, while just serving a few pork sandwiches. Best of all, I will be sharing many of the stories and trophies I was told and some I had the opportunity to experience with Sonny Tillman himself, Many of the Sonny stories are in his own words. In today's world, just about every darn restaurant in the world is selling Bar B Q. Most of it comes out of a bag or a plastic bucket and many who sell it don't even have wooden tables and chairs, let alone wood to cook with. Bar B Q competitions have sprouted up everywhere and at each of these events, somebody is going to win a trophy. Usually there are several of them given out. I kw guys who have a room slap full of trophies and each of them would tell you that the real trophies are t the ones you can hold in your hand or put in a display case. The real trophies are the customers, team members and people you meet along the way. It is the stories of life in America. If Norman Rockwell had been a cook, he would have owned a BBQ restaurant.
- Author BiographyWayne Lindsey started his Bar B Q career almost 30 years ago, when he went to work for his home town mentor, Sonny Tillman, the Founder of Sonny's Real Pit Bar B Q. Starting with very little, just like Sonny, Wayne's success in the restaurant business and in life is an inspiring example of the American dream. He is a family man and an entrepreneur. He loves God and country, his community and he is one hell of a story teller.
- Author(s)Wayne Lindsey
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.