About this product
- DescriptionIs there somewhere you really want to travel to, or just yearn to kw better? Do you want all the essential facts about the USA at your fingertips? If you want to kw what it's really about (rather than the things your parents think you should see!), The Real USA is a great place to start. What's hot: USA highlights you really won't want to miss Take a walking tour of New York City's amazing street markets Explore the USA's music scene - including the world's biggest festival, The Big Gig Check out the crazy Naked Bike Ride through Portland, Oregon Load up on America's top ten meals, and discover the history of the Reuben Sandwich Need-to-kw information about internet access, mobile networks, dialling codes and more Whether you are planning a trip or a holiday, just day-dreaming about one or simply need to kw the facts, The Real USA is your essential guide. It is part of a series of books that help young people find out what a country is really about.
- Author BiographyJackson Teller was born in Texas, USA. He moved to London, UK in his late twenties to work in teaching but later turned his writing hobby into a professional career. He likes writing about travel, extreme sports and American history.
- Author(s)Jackson Teller
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleThe Real
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight152 g
- Width172 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.