All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Real Work of Leaders, Don Laurie digs beneath the surface to explore the act of leadership, the essence of what leaders need to do on a daily basis to frame challenges, mobilize people, and adapt to constant change. Based on fifteen years' experience advising dozens of the world's most progressive and influential business leaders, including Lew Platt of Hewlett-Packard and Ralph Larsen of Johnson & Johnson, The Real Work of Leaders offers a fresh and energizing perspective on the craft of leadership.
- Author BiographyDonald L. Laurie is founder and managing director of Laurie International Limited and of Oyster International, a strategy-consulting firm that focuses on strategies for growth, new business creation, venture investing, and technology spinouts. Author of The Real Work of Leaders, he advises industry leaders worldwide and serves as an investor in and director of a number of early-stage ventures. He lives in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Donald L. Laurie
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationReading, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerseus Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight311 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.