All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis gorgeously gross interactive book is packed with fun facts on farts, st, vomit, wee, spit and more bodily excretions! Find out how much st we swallow in a year, how many times we fart in a lifetime, and whether it's really true that some people use urine as a mouthwash. With foul-fact-ridden text, drippingly disgusting artwork and xious velties, this book will fascinate those with a taste for all things yucky!
- Author BiographyEmma Dodson is an author and illustrator with a brilliant sense of humour. Her first picture book, Badly Drawn Dog, was published by Hodder in 2005. She is also an experienced prop maker and has worked on sets of films including Pirates of the Caribbean and Phantom of the Opera. Follow Emma Dodson at http://www.emmadodson.com/ Sarah Horne studied at Falmouth College of Arts and Kingston University. Her picture books include The Jelly That Wouldn't Wobble (featured on Cbeebies), Rhino, What Rhino? for Hodder and Monster House for Simon and Schuster.
- Author(s)Emma Dodson,Sarah Horne
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Content NoteYes
- Weight451 g
- Width20 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine234 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.