All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Rhi is rude to everyone, and has been since the day he was born. He sticks his tongue out, he makes rude ises and he waves his bottom at anyone in front of him, with respect for person or place. Until, that is, he meets his match with someone who is prepared to treat him the same way!
- Author BiographyJeanne Willis is one of our best-loved authors of children's books, and also writes for television and video companies. She has two young children. Tony Ross is one of the UK's top children's book illustrators, whose books are published all over the world.
- Author(s)Jeanne Willis
- PublisherAndersen Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/01/2006
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndersen Press Ltd
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight187 g
- Width220 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tony Ross
- Interest AgeTo 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $26.41Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $23.75Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.