All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to tie and use 20 useful and practical kts for everyday use at work, home sport and play. Unencumbered by kt-tying jargon or technical terms, this book provides simple step-by-step instructions and outstandingly clear line drawings for the kts that can solve the day-to-day kt needs of almost everyone. Kts include: Reef kt, Figure-eight loop, Sheet bend, Fisherman's kt, Uni-kt, Bowline, Clove hitch, Waggoner's hitch, Constrictor kt, and more...Even how to tie a Bow Tie!
- Author BiographyPeter Owen is an illustrator and outdoors enthusiast. He lives in England.
- Author(s)Peter Owen
- PublisherBurford Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationSpringfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBurford Books,U.S.
- Content Note80 line drawings
- Weight50 g
- Width150 mm
- Height100 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.