All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe Really Useful Physical Education Book provides training and practising teachers with guidance and ideas to teach physical education effectively and imaginatively across the seven to fourteen age range. It is underpinned by easy-to-understand theory and links to the curriculum and presents a wide range of high quality, fun lessons alongside engaging teaching examples and methodologies. With practical advice to ensure pupils exercise safely and enjoyably, it is a compendium of ideas for learning and teaching a range of activities: games gymnastics dance swimming and water-based activities athletics on-site outdoor and adventurous activities exercise and healthy lifestyles thematic learning and teaching through physical education using ICT in physical education. The Really Useful Physical Education Book is for all secondary school physical education teachers responsible for the new Key Stage 3 (eleven to fourteen age range) curriculum as well as those working with primary and junior schools within school sport partnerships, providing them with ideas and advice to help all pupils participate in and enjoy physical education lessons. Primary and junior school teachers will also find a range of relevant and invative ideas for making their physical education lessons more appealing and engaging for their pupils at Key Stage 2 (seven to eleven age range).
- Author BiographyGary Stidder is Senior Lecturer in Physical Education and PGCE Physical Education course leader at the University of Brighton, UK, as well as the co-founder of the Football4Peace Project in Israel. Sid Hayes is Senior Lecturer in Physical Education and Learning and Teaching Co-ordinator at the University of Brighton, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe Really Useful
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white tables, 19 black & white halftones, 24 black & white line drawings
- Weight570 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGary Stidder,Sid Hayes
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.